Gisele's place

You'll find here a bit of everything that goes through my head. Most of it silly, crazy things. =D

Untitled (Rock Chick, #8) - Kristen Ashley 4 stars

Well, I was so excited about RC Revolution and although Ally wasn't - and still isn't - my favorite rock chick, I was hoping KA could deliver an explosive romance between her and Ren, but IMHO, KA didn't do it.

Lorenzo Zano is my favorite hero in this series and I felt like he was forgotten. The book was so focused in Ally and in the others that I couldn't connect with him as much as I'd like to. In the previous RC, KA told us the stories in both of hero's and heroine's perspectives, so we could feel them. I missed it in this book. I missed Ren and his power as a protagonist. He had to share it with Darius, Lee and Hank.

I know this was the last one and KA wanted to give us a little bit of everyone and everything, but it was too much and it created some very slow parts in the story.

Lots of people are complaining about the author put herself in the story, as Jane. I didn't mind much, but sometimes it was annoying 'cause Jane gained an attention that was unnecessary. And that thing about the RC Tours was silly.

Don’t get me wrong, It was a fun read and I enjoyed but I’m a bit disappointed. Usually I devour her books in 2, 3 days top. But it took me almost a week to finish RC Revolution, it didn’t get my attention as the others and it makes me really mad, because I didn’t want to end this series feeling like this.

So, let me wrap this with lists!!

Favorite books in RC series:
1.Sadie and Hector’s
2.Hank and Roxie’s
3.Indy and Lee’s
I don’t care much about the others. =P

Heros:
1.Lorenzo Zano – he’s so delicious he deserves being called by his full name and everything else.
2.Hector – delicious, wild and sweet. fans self (every time his name was mentioned in RC Revolution I sighed and It made me want very much to re-read his book.)
3.Hank - Whisky. <3